Some useful documents of general interest:
- Worcester Forward v1.0 The Sustainable Community Strategy for Worcester
- Sustainable Energy Without the Hot Air by David J.C. MacKay (a 10 page synopsis)
- Sustainable Energy Without the Hot Air by David J.C. MacKay (full document)
- The Scientific Guide to Global Warming Skepticism by John Cook (of skepticalscience.com)
- Transition Solutions to the Big Problems – a blog by Justin Kirby
Event planning and evaluation guidance:
These three documents have been designed to help members plan Transition Worcester events. Hopefully they should make planning easier and events better! If you have additions to any of the documents, please let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org, 01905 722056).
Other relevant documents:
Traditional Orchards and Communities – a scoping study into the potential for contributions from a community into the maintenance and upkeep of traditional orchards. This study was specifically aimed at the Integrated Biodiversity Delivery Area (IBDA) of Wye, Severn and Avon Vales, but the lessons will be relevant to many others. The scoping study was funded by Herefordshire Wildlife Trust, Natural England and the West Midlands Biodiversity Partnership.
Author: Rebecca Lashley
Documents moved across from the Google Groups site
Responses to the Power of Community (a film)